- I am done with the coursework for the past semester. Sent off the TeXed up solution sheets to the webmaster today.
- My pattern observation seems to hold up surprisingly well – there seems to be a theorem to fetch out there somewhere.
- I have done most of the dishes. Go me!
- FOCUS! I need to learn triangulated categories. Preferably now. I need to stop playing with Haskell and reading up on group cohomology calculations. Preferably now.
- After triangulated categories, there’s a wealth of things to look into. High priority are spectral sequences, further group cohomology, diamond lemma, path algebra quotients, A∞, Massey products, return to model categories. Which order these are done might influence the contents of my PhD thesis significantly.
- I really need to talk to the university sysadmins about the WLan network.
Progress may be found. Just around the corner. I need a donut.