I’ve tweaked the layout of my blog a little bit. Among the more notable additions to it is the little box with a list of the major travel plans in my future.
This box is connected to a Google Calendar, public, and maintained from my normal calendar program, in which I plan to announce travel dates for any major trips I make as they come up.
Note that currently stored in this calendar are:
- Ypsilanti, MI, November 13-24 2008
- Millersville University, Lancaster PA, December 10-19 2008
- Christmas, Stockholm, Sweden, December 19 2008-January 4 2009
- AMS MAA Joint Mathematics Meeting, Washington DC, January 4-9 2009
- DARPA Topological Data Analysis, Santa Barbara CA, January 21-23 2009
- AMS Southeastern Regional Meeting, Raleigh NC, April 4-5 2009
- Operads thematic school, Luminy, France, April 20-25 2009
- Operads international conference, Luminy, France, April 27-30 2009
- ACM SOCG, Aarhus, Denmark, June 8-10 2009
- De Brún Workshop on Applied Topology, Galway, Ireland, June 29-July 10 2009
I am, as always, happy to add to my travel plans. I like traveling. If you want me around, poke me in a comment here or email me at mik (at) math (dot) stanford (dot) edu.